Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

The World Ends With You Soundtrack

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DSL5
Fan
Fan
DSL5

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-05-24

The World Ends With You Soundtrack Empty
PostSubject: The World Ends With You Soundtrack   The World Ends With You Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:05 am

So I've recently been obsessed with the video game The World Ends With You, and one of the best things about it is the soundtrack.

Very much like Hikki, the soundtrack has a combination of Japanese songs, English songs, and Japanese/English songs.

Anyone else here played the game/heard the soundtrack?
Back to top Go down
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: The World Ends With You Soundtrack   The World Ends With You Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:40 am

Ah! I absolutely LOVE WEWY's Soundtrack! Its so awesome! I actually have the entire soundtrack on my computer right now!
Back to top Go down
DSL5
Fan
Fan
DSL5

Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: The World Ends With You Soundtrack   The World Ends With You Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:06 pm

Same! What are your favorite songs????

mine are Ooparts, Twister -Gang Mix-, and Hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Rather Hazy
Fan
Fan
Rather Hazy

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: The World Ends With You Soundtrack   The World Ends With You Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:05 am

I think it could have been better but I absolutely love game soundtracks with actual vocals, not just a vocal theme song either. I'm glad they tried some new things instead of a typical RPG soundtrack.
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: The World Ends With You Soundtrack   The World Ends With You Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:07 pm

*shrugs* The World Ends With You is a very old-fashioned Hikki-lover's world/paradise. Lots of hip-hop and funky sounds. Not for ULTRA BLUE and Heart Station fans, though.
Back to top Go down
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: The World Ends With You Soundtrack   The World Ends With You Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:52 am

I'm a Heart Station and Ultra Blue fan yet I still love it. I didnt particularly love First Love or Distance either.

My favorite songs are Calling, Long Dream, Twister, Twister -Gang Remix-, Twister Remix by Sawa, Deja Vu, and Someday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World Ends With You Soundtrack   The World Ends With You Soundtrack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The World Ends With You Soundtrack
Page 1 of 1