Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

Next Video Game Theme Songs?

Go down 
+6
DaAmainator
WatashiNoItami
Sanosuke
DSL5
Blue
Donovon-Bozu
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Next Video Game Theme Songs? Empty
PostSubject: Next Video Game Theme Songs?   Next Video Game Theme Songs? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:29 am

Is Hikki making any more theme songs for the new three Kingdom Hearts games (Coded, 358 / 2 Days, Birth By Sleep)? Or any in general? Just curious Question .
Back to top Go down
Blue
Fan
Fan
Blue

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Next Video Game Theme Songs?   Next Video Game Theme Songs? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:41 pm

There hasn't been anything official but I would like to hope she does, since she did ones for the last 2 games (Kingdom Hearts Smile
Back to top Go down
DSL5
Fan
Fan
DSL5

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Next Video Game Theme Songs?   Next Video Game Theme Songs? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:02 pm

I really hope she does. The more opportunities to hear her sing in English, the better.
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Next Video Game Theme Songs?   Next Video Game Theme Songs? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:51 pm

Well hey, if she made the theme songs for the first two games, why not the third...
Back to top Go down
http://hikkistation.net
WatashiNoItami
Fan
Fan
WatashiNoItami

Number of posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: Next Video Game Theme Songs?   Next Video Game Theme Songs? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:59 pm

Umm I'm not DEFINITELY sure if I'm right or wrong, but I think they're reusing Hikari or Passion (I forgot which) like they did with Simple and Clean w/ CoM. But again, it's just a rumor so I really don't know. But most likely they will use the song again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/horonigai/
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: Next Video Game Theme Songs?   Next Video Game Theme Songs? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:26 pm

Square Enix has told us that it would be on a different format than any major TV console games (example: XBOX, Wii, or most likely PlayStation) and it has been a regular pattern that Utada has sung the songs for Kingdoms Hearts on the TV console versions.
Also, Birth By Sleep and 358 / 2 Days aren't following Sora anymore (or so I've heard). I don't know why that's significant, but it just doesn't FEEL like KH without him.
It does seem suspicious that she's decided to do an English album around the same time that KH is in production though...
Back to top Go down
WatashiNoItami
Fan
Fan
WatashiNoItami

Number of posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: Next Video Game Theme Songs?   Next Video Game Theme Songs? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:20 pm

Hmm don't want to get off topic but Birth by Sleep takes place 10 years before his story (KHI) and i think this one will be on the phone or KH: Coded will and 358/2 days is when he's sleeping (From CoM) and also focuses on Roxas and the Organization which the game will be on the PSP.

Anyways, if Hikki does decide to make another song for them I hope it'd be on the 358/2 Days 'cause I think out all the new 3 games this one will be the one that will have more attention. I guess our question will be answered probably around this summer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/horonigai/
AyUta
AyUta

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Next Video Game Theme Songs?   Next Video Game Theme Songs? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:23 pm

I hope she does! If they don't, they will kill the game XD
Back to top Go down
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

PostSubject: Re: Next Video Game Theme Songs?   Next Video Game Theme Songs? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:22 pm

Uh, 358/2 Days is for the DS, Birth By Sleep for PSP, and Coded is for mobile phones. I honestly don't think it's that far-fetched for a new theme song, because the DS and PSP could support it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nintendofanboy
Fan
Fan
Nintendofanboy

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: Next Video Game Theme Songs?   Next Video Game Theme Songs? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:52 am

If Elite Beat Agents (For the DS) could support 20+ songs then I think that one Utada Hikaru song can be supported on it. PSP could of course support it but Idunno about the mobile version.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mario1242
Blue
Fan
Fan
Blue

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Next Video Game Theme Songs?   Next Video Game Theme Songs? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:33 pm

I'm crossing my fingers that she does the songs ! IF NOT I'll be Evil or Very Mad well mad basically lol especially if they use another artist I'll write to square!! lol
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: Next Video Game Theme Songs?   Next Video Game Theme Songs? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:37 pm

I know what consoles can SUPPORT it, but the likeliness.. I dunno. I would love it though.
Back to top Go down
Miroku-san
Miroku-san

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Next Video Game Theme Songs?   Next Video Game Theme Songs? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:12 am

I'm hoping for Hikki to come back for Kingdom Hearts III. XDD

It would just be kind of awkward if it wasn't Hikki singing the theme song, but it depends on who replaces her...
Back to top Go down
http://beyondthesea2.wordpress.com
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: Next Video Game Theme Songs?   Next Video Game Theme Songs? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:23 pm

Miroku-san wrote:
I'm hoping for Hikki to come back for Kingdom Hearts III.

I'm not updated on KH status as of late, but is there really going to be a KHIII (not one of the other games on DS or PSP or mobile phone)?
Back to top Go down
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

PostSubject: Re: Next Video Game Theme Songs?   Next Video Game Theme Songs? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:14 pm

I read in a Famitsu interview that there very may well be a KHIII (Disney Co. is pressing Nomura and his team for more KH. More KH = $$$ for Disney Co.), after the three spinoff games. But it won't be starting production until long after the Final Fantasy XIII games come out, for a chance for other projects to make way.
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: Next Video Game Theme Songs?   Next Video Game Theme Songs? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:54 pm

Man, by the time KH III is out, my KIDS will be playing it...

Yeah, as we can all tell, Disney likes sequels.
Back to top Go down
Macdan
Macdan

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Next Video Game Theme Songs?   Next Video Game Theme Songs? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:45 am

DaAmainator wrote:
Man, by the time KH III is out, my KIDS will be playing it...

Yeah, as we can all tell, Disney likes sequels.

hahaha then your kids would ask you who/ what is king mickey...

but if a theme song was to be sang for the mobile version, won't it be too heavy for the mobile? the graphics wise would also cost a lot...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Video Game Theme Songs?   Next Video Game Theme Songs? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Video Game Theme Songs?
Page 1 of 1