Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

I Survived a Japanese Game Show

Go down 
+4
Prisoner of Hikki
DSL5
Nintendofanboy
Piasu Maikeru
8 posters

Are you going to watch it?
Yes, I'm hyped to see it!
I Survived a Japanese Game Show I_vote_lcap54%I Survived a Japanese Game Show I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
No, I could honestly care less.
I Survived a Japanese Game Show I_vote_lcap23%I Survived a Japanese Game Show I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
I would, but I don't live in the US.
I Survived a Japanese Game Show I_vote_lcap23%I Survived a Japanese Game Show I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
What's a "Japan"?
I Survived a Japanese Game Show I_vote_lcap0%I Survived a Japanese Game Show I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-15

I Survived a Japanese Game Show Empty
PostSubject: I Survived a Japanese Game Show   I Survived a Japanese Game Show I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:42 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72CNPzPhPXI

Wow... all I can say is wow... the US is finally getting a Japanese game show!
Back to top Go down
Nintendofanboy
Fan
Fan
Nintendofanboy

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: I Survived a Japanese Game Show   I Survived a Japanese Game Show I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:16 am

It's nice to see the US get a crazy, laugh out loud Japanese game show. Good thing I didn't miss it becuase I thought I did XD. I'm so watching this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mario1242
DSL5
Fan
Fan
DSL5

Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: I Survived a Japanese Game Show   I Survived a Japanese Game Show I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:40 am

I'm so psyched for this show!!! M friends and I have recently become obsessed with watching funny videos of Japanese Game Shows on youtube, so this show is probably the most coincidentally awesome thing to happen!!
Back to top Go down
Prisoner of Hikki
Fan
Fan
Prisoner of Hikki

Number of posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: I Survived a Japanese Game Show   I Survived a Japanese Game Show I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:44 am

I grew up watching Japanese game shows XD

Now it's hit the U.S.! I'd certainly watch it... if I lived in America Neutral
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: I Survived a Japanese Game Show   I Survived a Japanese Game Show I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:47 pm

Crazy! I could honestly care less because the American people are going to force ABC to have it on at a ridiculous time since no one's going to watch it. WAHH!
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: I Survived a Japanese Game Show   I Survived a Japanese Game Show I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:07 pm

I really don't care about the show. Like I watch TV anyways...haha
Back to top Go down
http://hikkistation.net
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: I Survived a Japanese Game Show   I Survived a Japanese Game Show I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:05 pm

DaAmainator wrote:
Crazy! I could honestly care less because the American people are going to force ABC to have it on at a ridiculous time since no one's going to watch it. WAHH!
Actually, it's going to come on every Tuesday at 9/8.
Back to top Go down
kayoko
Fan
Fan
kayoko

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: I Survived a Japanese Game Show   I Survived a Japanese Game Show I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:51 pm

im so gonna watch that...that and wipeout seems killer funny!!!
Back to top Go down
Rather Hazy
Fan
Fan
Rather Hazy

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: I Survived a Japanese Game Show   I Survived a Japanese Game Show I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:30 pm

It'd be better if it didn't have that reality show twist to it and was just... a Japanese gameshow. lol!

I'd probably watch it still if it was aired here but they used to air actual Japanese gameshows here too, I miss those.
Back to top Go down
kayoko
Fan
Fan
kayoko

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: I Survived a Japanese Game Show   I Survived a Japanese Game Show I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:55 pm

its more of a reality series...something i wasnt hoping for...so im disappointed and i wont be watching that show anymore...i'll stick to wipeout...that show is hella funny~
Back to top Go down
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: I Survived a Japanese Game Show   I Survived a Japanese Game Show I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:58 pm

kayoko, what'd you expect? The commercial showed the contestants going to Japan. If it were really a "genuine" Japanese show, there would be different contestants every time.

I think it's good. It's a twist of an American reality show with a Japanese game show. However, I don't like the elimination parts; it's too depressing. However, I find the rewards for winning and losing pretty good.

Spoiler:

Overall, it's good for an American show. If only America would just put マジで (Majide) as a normal game show...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Survived a Japanese Game Show   I Survived a Japanese Game Show I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Survived a Japanese Game Show
Page 1 of 1