Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

Hello fellow Hikki fans.

Go down 
+2
DaAmainator
AyUta
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AyUta
AyUta

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Hello fellow Hikki fans. Empty
PostSubject: Hello fellow Hikki fans.   Hello fellow Hikki fans. I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 2:55 pm

Hi! Very Happy
I'm AyUta! Nice to meet you all! I've been a Hikki fan since forever and I'm glad to have joined this forum!
Hope to chat with you all on various topics!
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Hikki fans.   Hello fellow Hikki fans. I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:44 pm

I like you already, AyUta. Seems as if you're already all around the forum. So, tell me, does the "ay" in your name indicate an Ayumi Hamasaki fanship? Or am I mistaken?
Back to top Go down
hageshii_AME
hageshii_AME

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Hikki fans.   Hello fellow Hikki fans. I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:57 am

Do you also know that "uta" means song in japanese! If not, it's a very clever coincidence! Nice to meet you, and I hope we'll have a great time on the board!
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Hikki fans.   Hello fellow Hikki fans. I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:25 am

Really, hageshii? Does that mean Utada's name means something like "song"? Wow! It's truly fate!
Back to top Go down
pauloferreira
pauloferreira

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Hikki fans.   Hello fellow Hikki fans. I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:44 am

hageshii_AME wrote:
Do you also know that "uta" means song in japanese! If not, it's a very clever coincidence! Nice to meet you, and I hope we'll have a great time on the board!

Aww! FACT!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pauloferreira.uaivip.com.br
Amai Wana
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Hikki fans.   Hello fellow Hikki fans. I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:43 pm

Hi AyUta!!!!
It's me Amai Yume from AHS, changed it over to Amai Wana for this forum. Glad to see a familiar face here!
Back to top Go down
http://amaiwana.wordpress.com/
AyUta
AyUta

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Hikki fans.   Hello fellow Hikki fans. I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:58 pm

Hello everyone! And hey Amai! XD
Glad to see you joined this forum!

And yes! the "Ay" in my name is Ayu and the "uta" in my name refers to Utada Very Happy
Two of my fav artists.
Back to top Go down
WatashiNoItami
Fan
Fan
WatashiNoItami

Number of posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Hikki fans.   Hello fellow Hikki fans. I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:35 am

HELLO AYUTA! =D Nice to meet you! I'm Rin. Hmm...I think I've seen you somewhere...or it could be my imagination! XDD You have a Youtube user?

DaAmainator wrote:
Really, hageshii? Does that mean Utada's name means something like "song"? Wow! It's truly fate!
No Utada's name means large rice field. D= I thought the same thing too though! XDD I'm for sure a lot of people did. Sorry if I killed it for you... x_X
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/horonigai/
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Hikki fans.   Hello fellow Hikki fans. I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:49 pm

[/quote] Utada's name means large rice field. D= I thought the same thing too though! XDD I'm for sure a lot of people did. Sorry if I killed it for you... x_X[/quote]

Meh! Is it just the -da ending that means field? I thought that was the case. *shrugs* oh well!! clown
Back to top Go down
AyUta
AyUta

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Hikki fans.   Hello fellow Hikki fans. I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:08 pm

WatashiNoItami wrote:
HELLO AYUTA! =D Nice to meet you! I'm Rin. Hmm...I think I've seen you somewhere...or it could be my imagination! XDD You have a Youtube user?

I seen that youtube account somewhere too but I can tell you right now that it isn't me XD
And AyUta is my special name too Sad
Back to top Go down
WatashiNoItami
Fan
Fan
WatashiNoItami

Number of posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Hikki fans.   Hello fellow Hikki fans. I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:18 am

Hmmm... it probably just looked the same...or sound the same. But either way, it's nice to meet you! =D I hope we'll be able to get to know each other soon! XDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/horonigai/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Hikki fans.   Hello fellow Hikki fans. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello fellow Hikki fans.
Page 1 of 1