Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

New to the Forum :) but not to Hikki's music

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue
Fan
Fan
Blue

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-26

New to the Forum :) but not to Hikki's music Empty
PostSubject: New to the Forum :) but not to Hikki's music   New to the Forum :) but not to Hikki's music I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:04 am

Hello. I'm new to the forum But a fan of Hikki's since Kingdom Hearts. <3 She's an amazing artist and It's nice to be here. I have all her albums but only her singles from Colors to the present Embarassed I'm working on getting her older ones. Hard to pick a favorite album but I'm definately loving Heart Station. <3 Anyhow it's nice to be here & part of a Hikki forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum :) but not to Hikki's music   New to the Forum :) but not to Hikki's music I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:38 am

It's nice to see that we have older members here as well.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://hikkistation.net
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum :) but not to Hikki's music   New to the Forum :) but not to Hikki's music I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:18 am

Blue! Nice to see you're a collector of her albums (I'm such a digy! (digital)). Kingdom Hearts, eh? We should take a poll of how people got into Hikki, I bet, like, 85% of the people would be Kingdom Hearts finder-outerers.

I love you your name!! Blue. It's simple and clean! Glad to have a cool, new friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum :) but not to Hikki's music   New to the Forum :) but not to Hikki's music I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to the Forum :) but not to Hikki's music
Page 1 of 1