HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skudder
Skudder

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-05-26

What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got? Empty
PostSubject: What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got?   What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:02 am

My dad bought the Single Collection Vol. 1 and like all his other CD's he forgot about it and I claimed ownership. I liked SAKURA drops at first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ego-boundaries.blogspot.com/
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got?   What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:38 am

EXODUS - Utada
I love that gosh-darn album. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rather Hazy
Fan
Fan
Rather Hazy

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got?   What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:39 am

Crappy Thai Deep River + Colors double pack thing from amazon before I knew much about buying Japanese CDs. Not only my first Utada purchase but my first J-pop one too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nintendofanboy
Fan
Fan
Nintendofanboy

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got?   What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:53 pm

I think the first song I bought was First Love because it was the only song I recognized at the time. I plan on buying her album Exodus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Mario1242
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

Number of posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got?   What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:35 pm

Deep River.

Great memories, haha.

AyUta
AyUta

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got?   What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:18 pm

I got Hikki's Ultra Blue album <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got?   What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:20 pm

ULTRA BLUE. My parents aquired it on, I believe it was ebay, for Christmas but it didn't come so days later, i saw a package and opened it and screamed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amai Wana
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got?   What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:36 pm

Donovon-Bozu wrote:
EXODUS - Utada
I love that gosh-darn album. Sad

Me too!!!
My first Hikki album was Exodus and IMO, a excellent choice for any Hikki fan - especially those who don't speak / understand Japanese.

My first single that I bought was Hikari I believe. Although I already had bought Deep River Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amaiwana.wordpress.com/
Rather Hazy
Fan
Fan
Rather Hazy

Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got?   What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:09 am

DaAmainator wrote:
ULTRA BLUE. My parents aquired it on, I believe it was ebay, for Christmas but it didn't come so days later, i saw a package and opened it and screamed.
That's so sweet, there's nothing like that feeling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KremlinChaos
Fan
Fan
KremlinChaos

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got?   What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:18 pm

Exodus was my first! I fell in love with her after listening to it over and over again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raul27
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got?   What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 5:42 pm

First Love

that was a birthday gift for me Smile

the best gift i had XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/raulxhikki
macboy1224
macboy1224

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got?   What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:49 pm

I got Single collection volume two first because the store did not have Single collection volume one!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soilman
soilman

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got?   What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:29 pm

The first albums I bought were Exodus and Singles Collection Vol. 1 from amazon. I wanted to dive into the full east/west Utada experience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Fan
Fan
Blue

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got?   What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 1:56 pm

Colors single was looking for Simple & Clean from KH & from there I started buying all her recent stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaterasu
Fan
Fan
Amaterasu

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got?   What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:53 am

Ultra Blue was the first album to take my CD-buying virginity. Oh, I'm beet red with embarassment!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwallowTail
Fan
Fan
SwallowTail

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got?   What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:21 am

My first album I bought First Love still in cassette though hehehehehe actually that cassette already broken hix hix wanna find the CD right now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiss&Cry
Kiss&Cry

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got?   What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:42 am

It was Exodus, I managed to find it on CD store. Soon after that, I ordered First Love, Distance, traveling, Wait & See and Final Distance from the net.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got?   What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the first Utada Hikaru album/single you bought/got?
Page 1 of 1