Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

Official Messages from Utada Hikaru

Go down 
+11
SuperKuman
kayoko
blue42
Piasu Maikeru
Macdan
SwallowTail
davidteoh
ghostdog621
Amaterasu
DaAmainator
Sanosuke
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Official Messages from Utada Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:54 pm

I cannot believe that nobody has thought of making this thread.

In here, feel free to post her messages along with discussing them with the other members.
Back to top Go down
http://hikkistation.net
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:51 am

OMG! Hikki's eating eel!!!!!
It must be a delicacy in Japan? Question
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Fan
Fan
Amaterasu

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:52 am

I don't think that eel is really special. It's really seafood, and just seafood.

I think that eating fresh fruits like melons are a big thing. I heard that they are hella expensive in Japan, because they must all be imported.
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:56 am

Hikki eats a lot though! I heard on an interview that she eats an orange every morning. Wow; if fruit is so expensive, that's definitely what I would be spending on. Fruit is so good and tasty.
Huh, come to think of it, I've only ever hear Utada talk about either meat or fruit
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Fan
Fan
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:16 pm

She likes Natto and vinegar for sure.

Natto must smell soo terrible! Fermented beans.. We have something like that in Chinese food, and damn it, it smells horrid.

She mentioned that she's not much of a rice person, either. She strikes me as a noodle and bread type. (The type that I am, heh heh)

I love Unagi though, although seafood is expensive for most of us, it comes readily and cheaply for the Japanese.

Some people think that Kuma Chang is a gimmick to make her blog more appealing to would-be fans. I think that she really IS crazy, as Kuma Chang now has his own fat ass in an airplane seat with a seatbelt on. I swear, I love that girl and her blog. (Yes Hikki, Kuma does have a shapely butt!)

I love reading her blog - I should go back and read it all.
Back to top Go down
ghostdog621
Contributor
Contributor
ghostdog621

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:02 am

Unagi is one of the most delicious fish I've ever had the pleasure to eat.
Don't knock if you haven't tried, it's really good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostdog621
davidteoh
davidteoh

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:00 am

i love unagi..i can get them here anytime and anywhere haha Smile..well but i dont eat that much like Utada Hikaru..4 pieces is alot..XD
Back to top Go down
SwallowTail
Fan
Fan
SwallowTail

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:12 am

have u seen her new message awww she good at drawing and GITS my fave Movie too but why she didn't draw Motoko K or Batou wanna she how good she draw my fave char ^o^
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:29 am

I haven't gotten any sleep since I'm extremely busy with some schoolwork, so this is just some crazy thoughts I had after reading her latest messages.

"I want to merge with you" - Sounds like lyrics for a new song

"I've been drawing countless pictures in spare moments from my writing lyrics." - Definately writer's block

"I love red and emerald green of color pencils." - Red & Green = Christmas = Next English single?

This is just something to joke about. Haha. Think
Back to top Go down
Macdan
Macdan

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:01 am

Sanosuke... What you have thought made some sense... lol.. I have to admit that her drawing is good... She can definitely alternate as a mangaka
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:39 pm

lol. Sano, schoolwork, in the summer? On subject: She obviously is working hard to get it out just as quick as the last half of HEART STATION. Between Boku Wa and BW, she didn't do so much, but the last half, she put it into full gear. Sounds like she's going to be doing that throughout this English CD to get it out fast? Maybe? Hopefully.

So, she's going to be drawing more! That means more blogs so we can check up on her and see the many hints she gives us (like Sano's thoughts).

GITS? Hmm... I don't know so much about the anime. Does anyone know more about it? Is it still going on? Can she (maybe) be doing a song for a Japanese and English version of the show? Hmm... much to think on. I remember before she did BW for Eva, she blogged about Eva quite a bit and the creator found out she was into it and wanted her on board...

Just thoughts though.

Thanks goodness Hikki is blogging, huh?
Back to top Go down
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:29 pm

I think the idea of Hikki practicing her drawing means more Super-Kuman and other kumas rather than hints about her upcoming music. I'm almost positive that Hikki wants to surprise us rather than give us "hints," mainly because this is her return to the United States and she probably wants to go, "BAM! I'm back!"

On your idea of her trying to get her English CD done fast is probably what is happening. Either that, or she is really taking her time, while, as I said, trying to keep her songs "confidential" until its release.

We do have one hint (Apple and Cinnamon), but that's probably going to be our only hint.
Back to top Go down
blue42
Fan
Fan
blue42

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:00 pm

I'm itching for some english versions of songs.
I mean, when Shakira came to the U.S. she did some english versions of /her/ songs.
Ah well.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Fan
Fan
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:31 pm

I honestly doubt that we'll see an Eng. album soon. We haven't heard news, after all.

GitS is a great anime series based off of the Masamune Shirow manga. It has two movies and two TV series if I recall. There is a 3rd movie that is older, and unrelated to the newer anime series.

It's an exellent series, following the path of a team of detectives whom mostly all have cybornetic implants put in place to enhance themselves. So goes as well for the rest of humanity. This is a 'cyberpunk' defining genre.

It's quite mature, and the stories are quite rivetting.
Back to top Go down
blue42
Fan
Fan
blue42

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:50 pm

Amaterasu wrote:
I honestly doubt that we'll see an Eng. album soon. We haven't heard news, after all.
Why do you crush my hopes, Crying or Very sad
I'm hoping late 2009 for a single, at least.
Although I do admit she should have a break.
It's just thinking that the average american could know her name is pretty cool if everything goes right with this album.
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:09 am

November/December of this year would probably be the most suitable date for her lead English single release. As for the album, sometime in February or March of next year is likely.

There's no way that she would release the album at the end of this year because that would be a bad move. There are too many big releases during the holiday season so there's no way that Utada will be recognized.
Back to top Go down
kayoko
Fan
Fan
kayoko

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:16 pm

but that single comes out in the holiday season as you mentioned...i dont think one song will help at all get her recognized in america (it has to be an amazing song for the US listeners to like also, otherwise if not, then that is a first impression to those first time listeners...and it wont leave a good thought about her)...she needs to come out with a boom...yes the release of her new album should and probably is set for next year some time...but thinking what time would be most suitable is the question...feb/march seems ok but still you need to think about promoting also...exodus had just about none so sales were steep (as in low this time) if thats a good time to release a cd...fine..but getting the word out that she's coming out with a cd is the biggest problem i think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:41 am

Sanosuke wrote:
I haven't gotten any sleep since I'm extremely busy with some schoolwork, so this is just some crazy thoughts I had after reading her latest messages.

"I want to merge with you" - Sounds like lyrics for a new song

"I've been drawing countless pictures in spare moments from my writing lyrics." - Definately writer's block

"I love red and emerald green of color pencils." - Red & Green = Christmas = Next English single?

This is just something to joke about. Haha. Think

Shocked dang Sano...you really need to sleep XD

if those were clues it'd be really clever of her to have done that
Back to top Go down
Macdan
Macdan

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:25 am

Sanosuke wrote:
November/December of this year would probably be the most suitable date for her lead English single release. As for the album, sometime in February or March of next year is likely.

There's no way that she would release the album at the end of this year because that would be a bad move. There are too many big releases during the holiday season so there's no way that Utada will be recognized.

Sano-kun, but I read on Wiki saying that she should be releasing an english ALBUM either by end of year of early next year... I think should be her birthday album? haha i think March is too late? at least for me... i can't wait.. lol
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:47 pm

As I said, releasing an album at the end of the year is going to be a big mistake. A lot of the big/known artists are releasing albums at the end of the year so I doubt Utada would get noticed at all. It's better if Utada and IDJ wait it out.
Back to top Go down
SwallowTail
Fan
Fan
SwallowTail

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:06 am

Any body saw her latest blog she taking a pict of herself, she still got that short hair well a little longer so KAWAAAAAAI Hikki chan
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:16 am

Oh wow. I'm speechless.

I did a rough translation of her messages. I'm not entirely sure that I translated them correctly or not, but you get the gist of it.

First message:

Official Messages from Utada Hikaru 2008081317043j

"No. 3, Utada Hikaru, coming!"

Puppeteer's mimic!

(the material is old)

Note: It's like she's in a contest or something.

Second message:

Official Messages from Utada Hikaru 2008081317363j

"Come to think of it..."

Hasn't it been a long time since I took my own picture?

I somehow got pale.

I got exhausted so early in this summer that I became a bit thinner.

As I thought, American tank tops are pretty good. I got to buy them in different colors.
Back to top Go down
SuperKuman
SuperKuman

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:00 am

Summer in Japan is FREAKING hot. Unlike in Southeast Asia where it is sunny and rainy on shifts, but it's rather hot and humid all the time. It is truly exhausting if you stay in an air conditioned room all day and go outdoor. (not me but Hikki, aircon's far too luxurious for a poor student XD)

I'm in the mood of eating unagi >.< Unfortunately it's a hell expensive delicacy that you can only eat some bits in a bento box. Laughing

Last edited by SuperKuman on Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Macdan
Macdan

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:46 am

It's really been quite sometime that she took a picture of herself... hahaha still has that short hair... well... still so cute... lol..

She did look kinda pale... maybe just too tired recently?
Back to top Go down
ghostdog621
Contributor
Contributor
ghostdog621

Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:23 pm

Wow she got really skinny, It looks like she went back in time to 2001.

Gorgeous.

BTW: Thanks for the quick translation Sano cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostdog621
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Messages from Utada Hikaru
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next