Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

Last Friends - Prisoner Of Love MV

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Last Friends - Prisoner Of Love MV Empty
PostSubject: Last Friends - Prisoner Of Love MV   Last Friends - Prisoner Of Love MV I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:16 am

Recently, I've been addicted to the drama called "Last Friends," so I decided to make a fan video with "Prisoner Of Love" in the background. I really worked hard on this one, so I hope you guys will enjoy it. As always, do give feedback!

Sorry for the video not being in high quality. You can thank YouTube for that. There are indeed spoilers, so watch it at your own risk.

Smile

Last edited by Sanosuke on Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hikkistation.net
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Prisoner Of Love MV   Last Friends - Prisoner Of Love MV I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:46 pm

Good job man! However, there are a few flaws like repetition and a few timing errors, but overall you goal wasn't to have timing perfect or what not, but to use the correct clips at the correct parts of the song to symbolize what Hikki is saying. Overall, this was great. I do wish there was some more creativity then just switching from clip to clip, but I hardly see how you can add much to make it creative due to the seriousness of the song and video. Great job!
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Prisoner Of Love MV   Last Friends - Prisoner Of Love MV I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:40 pm

AnimeLunatic wrote:
Good job man! However, there are a few flaws like repetition and a few timing errors, but overall you goal wasn't to have timing perfect or what not, but to use the correct clips at the correct parts of the song to symbolize what Hikki is saying. Overall, this was great. I do wish there was some more creativity then just switching from clip to clip, but I hardly see how you can add much to make it creative due to the seriousness of the song and video. Great job!

Yeah, there were some timing errors that I wanted to fix, but I was like: "What the hey...it looks ok."

Thanks for watching.
Back to top Go down
Nintendofanboy
Fan
Fan
Nintendofanboy

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Prisoner Of Love MV   Last Friends - Prisoner Of Love MV I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:07 pm

That was really well done and fun to watch. Wonderful job on it Sanosuke. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mario1242
Blue
Fan
Fan
Blue

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Prisoner Of Love MV   Last Friends - Prisoner Of Love MV I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:50 pm

I thought it was great! <3 I left my original comment on Hikki Station Didn't want to post the same thing here thought it would of been cheesy lol >_< Anyhow I really enjoyed it!
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Prisoner Of Love MV   Last Friends - Prisoner Of Love MV I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:51 pm

Ah, so you're remblue on Hikki Station. :p
Back to top Go down
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Prisoner Of Love MV   Last Friends - Prisoner Of Love MV I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:33 pm

Oh and Sano, I think you might want to add a SPOILER alert on your video cause there are some spoilers on it that relate to the latest episodes that some people might not have seen yet. That would be best so it will let people who haven't seen episode 9 keep that "Whats going to happen next?" idea in their head while watching the episode instead of "Of I already knew that was going to happen." cause of the video.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Fan
Fan
Blue

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Prisoner Of Love MV   Last Friends - Prisoner Of Love MV I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:55 pm

Sanosuke wrote:
Ah, so you're remblue on Hikki Station. :p

Yeah that's me bounce When I joined here I was like "I'll be Blue" but then back on Hikki Station one day I felt like leaving a comment & I saw remblue in the space & was like ah well no point changing it now drunken Thought maybe some one one day might think "What ever happen to remblue lol SO I'm basically a double agent Laughing But still fan of Hikki so all in all the same *^_^*
Back to top Go down
SwallowTail
Fan
Fan
SwallowTail

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Prisoner Of Love MV   Last Friends - Prisoner Of Love MV I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:08 am

Ahh too many spoiler why why just kidding but thanks 4 that that's was nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Prisoner Of Love MV   Last Friends - Prisoner Of Love MV I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Friends - Prisoner Of Love MV
Page 1 of 1