Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

Last Friends - Japanese TV Series

Go down 
+16
KremlinChaos
yurilovesutada
Amaterasu
erith
Prisoner of Hikki
chocolate-cravings
Donovon-Bozu
sakurablooms13
DaAmainator
blue42
Nintendofanboy
Blue
Sanosuke
Taiyou
AnimeLunatic
amorphose
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
amorphose
amorphose

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Last Friends - Japanese TV Series Empty
PostSubject: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:56 am

So, what does everyone think of the drama that Hikki's Prisoner Of Love is used as the theme song for?

I, for one, am insanely obsessed with it at the moment. I only downloaded the first episode to see how PoL was used in the episode, but I fell in love with it. I'm anticipating each new episode more and more every week now. xD

For those who have been following the series:
Spoiler:

For those interested in the series:
DramaWiki
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Last_Friends
Official site (日本語)
http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/lastfriends/index.html

RAW episodes, soft-subs, and hardsubbed episodes can be found here:
http://d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.php?search=Last+Friends&type=&sub=View+all&sort=

And finally, here's a subtitled commercial/trailer for the drama!

Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/amorphose
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:58 pm

Prisoner of Love is THE PERFECT SONG for Last Friends. The whole drama is based around Hikki's lyrics for the song. And plus, they use PoL at THE PERFECT MOMENTS in the Drama. Seriously, this drama has been absolutely fabulous. I DLed the RAW for episode 7 just now and I'm going to try to use what little Japanese I know in order to understand the situation.
Back to top Go down
Taiyou
Taiyou

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:06 pm

I recently saw Ep. 6 yesterday. Oh god, I never been hooked on a drama before. xD Like Anilum said, Prisoner of Love is definitely the perfect song for Last Friends. Really good drama and highly recommended for those who haven't seen it yet. ^-^

I almost cried when I saw Michiru wearing an eye patch. D= She seemed so...lifeless. o_o
Back to top Go down
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:13 pm

Lol. How would you feel if you got beaten up for being late to the house just to buy groceries?
Back to top Go down
Taiyou
Taiyou

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:20 pm

Oh god, I'll kick his ass instead. ._. Ryo Nishikido is attractive but his character is scaring me. xD
Back to top Go down
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:48 pm

Lol. A comment that I never expected to come from you of all people. XD
Back to top Go down
amorphose
amorphose

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:54 pm

AnimeLunatic wrote:
I DLed the RAW for episode 7 just now and I'm going to try to use what little Japanese I know in order to understand the situation.

The softsubs are up on D-Addicts for episode 7 if you search for them. Then you won't have to struggle trying to understand the Japanese. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/amorphose
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:38 pm

Amorphose, this thread can stay up as you don't provide direct links to the downloads, ok? Smile

As for the drama, it's very bold for the Japanese audience, talking about abuse, sexuality, et cetera...

I haven't watch episodes 6 or 7. I might as well wait until the entire series is done.

By the way, Ueno Juri and Eita should earn awards this year. Their acting is superb so far.
Back to top Go down
http://hikkistation.net
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:55 pm

Yeah seriously. Ueno Juri does an outstanding job at her role. She is like, the perfect person for the role of Ruka. And as for episode 7, holy crap has the drama intensified.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Fan
Fan
Blue

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:54 am

I've got the episodes but have only gotten to episode 1 Sad I plan to watch them during the week but so far I like it I' wont be peeking back in here until I catch up just in case of spoilers Razz
Back to top Go down
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:51 am

Dont worry, if there is a spoiler, I hope, people will use the !SPOILER! sign.
Back to top Go down
Nintendofanboy
Fan
Fan
Nintendofanboy

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:14 pm

The series looks really interesting, I'm just way to lazy to look for episodes that are subtitled. Since it seems to deal with a lot of relationship stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mario1242
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:19 pm

They're easy to find on Mysoju.com. You can go there.
Back to top Go down
Nintendofanboy
Fan
Fan
Nintendofanboy

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:55 pm

Holy crap thanks AnimeLunatic
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mario1242
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:52 pm

Your welcome.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Fan
Fan
Blue

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:22 pm

AnimeLunatic wrote:
Dont worry, if there is a spoiler, I hope, people will use the !SPOILER! sign.
That's True and if not you'll know why I've posted this face ----> Shocked anyhow thanks for that site it will help me when I just want to watch something & not download it Very Happy my hard drive is feeling it Sad I've only got 20GB left No
Back to top Go down
blue42
Fan
Fan
blue42

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:36 pm

Holy crap.
I just saw 7 subbed.
Love love love love this show.
SOOO MUCH.
I need to see 8 now, I mean, THAT ending, :X!!

I wish Michiru and Ruka can live together happy and whatnotS, Sad
And I agree with Sanosuke, this drama is EXTREMELY direct for the japanese audience.
I love this show~~~
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:51 pm

I refused to go to this thread until I watched through episode 8 and OMG!! I was a real Hana Yori chick and thought a drama couldn't get much better, but this one is definitely tops for me. It really touches on some really touchy subjects, though, you've got to admit. But it really does reflect Hikki's song just perfectly. All the characters exemplify how to be a prisoner of love.
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:33 pm

I'm currently making a music video with Last Friends + POL. I hope you guys will enjoy it. Smile
Back to top Go down
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:45 am

W00t, look forward to it man.
Back to top Go down
sakurablooms13
sakurablooms13

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:10 pm

I love it!! I can't wait to watch more of it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/sakurablooms13
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:27 am

I've decided to try it, and I must say, as I'm currently watching it, it's VERY intriguing. Oh, and Michiru's mom's a bi@tch!!!
Back to top Go down
blue42
Fan
Fan
blue42

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 1:33 pm

I just saw 9!!
Oh my God!!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:00 pm

blue42 wrote:
I just saw 9!!
Oh my God!!
Spoiler:

About Episode 10:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:45 pm

only three episodes i'v watched (currently in the middle of the third) and I'm really hating sousuke. i hate sousuke with the intensity of a thousand white-hot suns. Twisted Evil

Sano: Please refrain on spamming, i.e. hatehatehate...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Friends - Japanese TV Series
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next