Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

Hikaru and canada

Go down 
+6
Sanosuke
kindblue
DSL5
hageshii_AME
DaAmainator
Hikkifan34
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amaterasu
Fan
Fan
Amaterasu

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Hikaru and canada - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru and canada   Hikaru and canada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:47 am

I no longer live in a big Canadian city, so I had to special-order my Canadian version of Heart Station. Apparently, there are some places in Canada that you can walk in and pick up her Singles Collection (Vol 1), Ultra Blue and Heart Station. I own the latter - and I went through a hell of a lot of trouble getting my free promo poster for my HS album. I have yet to find a poster frame protector that would fit this Hikki poster, it being B2 format.

I'm confident that if they did sell Hikki's music in the US, it would do much better in Canada. Although Canada does have a very large Chinese population (which I'm sure helps sales), I think that the USA has a larger Hikki fanbase at the moment (and possibly more Chinese-Americans, too).

Perhaps the only way to understand why EMI Music Canada has decided to carry Hikaru stuff is to email them yourself. Is anyone willing?
Back to top Go down

Hikaru and canada
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2