Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

Miracle Hikaru's album

Go down 
+4
DaAmainator
questionsmakemeblue
Prisoner of Hikki
Piasu Maikeru
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Miracle Hikaru's album Empty
PostSubject: Miracle Hikaru's album   Miracle Hikaru's album I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:57 am

Miracle Hikaru (ミラクルひかる), famous for being an impersonation to Hikki, has apparently made her own original mini-album (contains eight songs) called "Miracle (1)"

Miracle Hikaru's album Necx30012ml5

The album costs ¥2500 (about US $23, £12, or €15). Here are the song tracks:

グラデーション (Gradation)
Driving Go Go!! feat. エムラスタ (EMURASUTA)
Hold me
skit1
Love Bugs
nonono
skit2
オキ去リ (Um, I can't figure this one out...)

Strangely, no cover songs are on this mini-album. One of her songs, グラデーション, is on YouTube as a 0:28 clip.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner of Hikki
Fan
Fan
Prisoner of Hikki

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Hikaru's album   Miracle Hikaru's album I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:01 am

I wonder how this sounds like...

Her imitations of Hikki were no where near Hikki's level XD

The last track is called Oki-kiri? Can't figure that one out either... Neutral
Back to top Go down
questionsmakemeblue
Fan
Fan
questionsmakemeblue

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Hikaru's album   Miracle Hikaru's album I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:57 am

U-blog said that it was suppose to come out REALLY REALLY early, like before Heart Station came out. But since the day they said it would be released, I've heard nothing on it, except like a 3 second clip on youtube.

U-blog said it was to come out January 23rd.
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Hikaru's album   Miracle Hikaru's album I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:13 am

I heard the clip you posted, Piasu, and all I have to say is: thank God she's singing something that matches her voice. FINALLY! Hikki+Miracle=No-No! Seems as if she's using her impersonation to get her own stuff out there? Hopefully.... maybe now she can stop impersonating Hikki. She doesn't do a very good job in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Hikaru's album   Miracle Hikaru's album I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:51 pm

DaAmainator wrote:
I heard the clip you posted, Piasu, and all I have to say is: thank God she's singing something that matches her voice. FINALLY! Hikki+Miracle=No-No! Seems as if she's using her impersonation to get her own stuff out there? Hopefully.... maybe now she can stop impersonating Hikki. She doesn't do a very good job in my opinion.
Nobody can do a 100% exact imitation of Hikaru, so I think Miracle Hikaru does a good job of impersonating her - well, at least better than what most can do. Also, Miracle Hikaru has also impersonated other celebs, too, not just Hikki. This is because she's a comedian, not an artist... but I guess she's changing that now because she's making her own albums.

By the way, Piasu is my last name. Razz
Back to top Go down
questionsmakemeblue
Fan
Fan
questionsmakemeblue

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Hikaru's album   Miracle Hikaru's album I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:48 pm

So when is it actully gonna come out?
Back to top Go down
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Hikaru's album   Miracle Hikaru's album I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:49 pm

It's already out.
Back to top Go down
questionsmakemeblue
Fan
Fan
questionsmakemeblue

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Hikaru's album   Miracle Hikaru's album I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:55 pm

Oh! I want to go find it now lol.
Back to top Go down
WatashiNoItami
Fan
Fan
WatashiNoItami

Number of posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Hikaru's album   Miracle Hikaru's album I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:18 am

Umm i think it's "Okisari" o-o I'm not definitely sure of it but i think it's another way to spell "sa"... And as for what DaAmainator said, I think Miracle seemed a bit pathetic to impersonate Utada...ESPECIALLY Hikki. (No offense to any of her fans) Seems very pathetic to actually be notice only because you pretend to be someone else, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/horonigai/
blue42
Fan
Fan
blue42

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Hikaru's album   Miracle Hikaru's album I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:44 pm

Miracle isn't trying to impersonate Hikaru 100%.
She overexaggerates things that she does.
The vibrato, the hand motions, etc, etc.
I love Miracle by the way, XD

The album's supposed to be called "Graduation" グラドゥエーション but she could only pronounce グラデーション.
The eigth track is actually Okizari.
Really fun poppy album~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SwallowTail
Fan
Fan
SwallowTail

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Hikaru's album   Miracle Hikaru's album I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:42 am

Well she's gonna find her own style right now and not impersonating other singer, well she should do that if she gonna survive in this highly competiting music world. JUst wanna say Good Luck Miracle Hikaru ^o^
Back to top Go down
hayasaki
hayasaki

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Hikaru's album   Miracle Hikaru's album I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:19 am

i also wanna hear it. uhmm... i've just heard the prieviews many months ago. and yeah... they're good. (^_^)v
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Hikaru's album   Miracle Hikaru's album I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miracle Hikaru's album
Page 1 of 1