Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

What would YOU do???

Go down 
+21
Piasu Maikeru
yurilovesutada
illastrate
questionsmakemeblue
Tsuki
s0ysauce
kindblue
theara
macboy1224
kayoko
DaAmainator
Skudder
WatashiNoItami
KremlinChaos
Prisoner of Hikki
Hikkifan34
Blue
Sanosuke
Nintendofanboy
DSL5
Donovon-Bozu
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-05-28

What would YOU do??? Empty
PostSubject: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:03 pm

Note from Sanosuke: This thread is acceptable as long as there aren't any inappropriate questions. Remember, no spamming.

I saw a game like this on Utada Net forums. Let's just hope this one doesn't stray off topic like their's did. Just do what the thread dictates, please Wink .
It goes like this: You start with: What would you do if (insert something about Hikki)?
Then the next poster answers and replies with their own question. Then the next poster answers and replies with their own question, and so on.

EXAMPLE:

Hikki Fan Person: What would you do if Hikki knocked on your front door?

Hikki Lover: Open the door and scream happily. What would you do if Hikki wanted to kiss you?

Hikki_Is_#1: Be nervous. What would you do if Hikki was a nazi?

HotHikki: Heil Hikki. What would do if...ETC.

Remember, this is a lighthearted game. Don't make things too serious and start arguments.

--------------

What would you do if won a trip to Japan and Hikki's seat was right next to yours?
Back to top Go down
DSL5
Fan
Fan
DSL5

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:06 pm

I would try to act cool....and fail. I'd end up asking her a ton of questions about her upcoming album and get her autograph.

What would you do if Hikki preformed live in your hometown and you got backstage passes?
Back to top Go down
Nintendofanboy
Fan
Fan
Nintendofanboy

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:08 pm

I'd probably start to be way to overjoyed

What would you do if Hikki asked you to cook her dinner?

Last edited by Nintendofanboy on Thu May 29, 2008 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mario1242
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:12 pm

This thread is acceptable as long as there aren't any inappropriate questions.

I would probably just cook some tofu with soy sauce and eat it with rice.

What would you do if Hikki mentioned that she will have an upcoming worldwide tour?
Back to top Go down
http://hikkistation.net
DSL5
Fan
Fan
DSL5

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:14 pm

Run to the nearest computer and buy front row tickets.

What would you do if Hikki started acting in addition to singing?
Back to top Go down
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:18 pm

See every movie. Buy every movie. Buy movie posters. Know that every movie she's in is better because she's in it.

What would you do if Hikki grew her hair slightly longer than Exodus and dyed it Japanese Bubblegum Pink (You know what I mean)?
Back to top Go down
DSL5
Fan
Fan
DSL5

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:21 pm

Cry.

What would you do if you ran into Hikki on the street?
Back to top Go down
Blue
Fan
Fan
Blue

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:49 pm

I'd tell her I love her and all her music <3

What would you do if Hikki's next song was dedicated to you?
Back to top Go down
Hikkifan34
Fan
Fan
Hikkifan34

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:38 am

I would cry in joy for weeks

What would you do if you won a date with Hikki?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crystal-utada.net
Prisoner of Hikki
Fan
Fan
Prisoner of Hikki

Number of posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:33 am

I'd take her anywhere she wants to go!

What would you do if Hikki gave tours of her home?
Back to top Go down
KremlinChaos
Fan
Fan
KremlinChaos

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:14 am

Be very upset because I wouldn't be able to go.

What would you do if Hikki was accepting fan requests to cover songs.
Back to top Go down
WatashiNoItami
Fan
Fan
WatashiNoItami

Number of posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:41 am

I'd beg for for her to cover one of my favorite Beatles songs! Very Happy

What would you do if Hikki announced that she won't make anymore songs?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/horonigai/
Skudder
Skudder

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:56 am

Wish her a good life and support her in her pursuit of becoming a scientist or manga artist and switch my fanaticism to the brilliant green.

What would you do if Hikki joined a band or formed one?
Back to top Go down
http://ego-boundaries.blogspot.com/
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:03 pm

Support them even if they suck because Hikki is in it (I wonder what kind of band they would be? Rock??? "嘘みたいな I Love You" comes to mind...hmmm...).

What would you do if you woke up tied to a chair in a bare room (like in horror movies!) with a gag over your mouth, and someone completely in black walks in, takes off their mask, and it's Hikki, and proceeds to interrogate and torture you because she thought you were a spy sent from one of her rivals (Ayu, anyone?)...??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Blue
Fan
Fan
Blue

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:18 pm

I'd wake up and realize it was just a dream bounce

What would you do if Hikki bought a house, and it so happened that it was next door to you?
Back to top Go down
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:29 pm

Be the best neighbor ever, and ask her to sign all my Hikki merchandise, and ask lots of questions, and try to spy in her windows for a chance to hear what she is recording in her home studio for her new album, and...yeah...be the best neighbor EVAR!

What would you do if... Sad ...Hikki committed suicide?
Back to top Go down
Blue
Fan
Fan
Blue

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:14 pm

I'd refuse to believe it. !! She's too strong of a woman to give up with songs like Keep Tryin, there's just no way Razz

What would you do if Hikki became a big star in the U.S. and started appearing on talk shows, and was in the news everyday?
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:16 pm

I would brag to my friends how I was a fan from the very beginning and Hikki and I go back... way back... and of COURSE watch the news everyday!! Very Happy

What would you do if Hikki decided to stop her experimental career and announce how she wasn't happy enough in Japan and her lifelong dream was to be a rapper?
Back to top Go down
kayoko
Fan
Fan
kayoko

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:20 pm

id freak...and yet id still support her until the very end..even if she absolutely sucked...hikki is hikki no matter what..

what would you do if you figured out that you and hikki were related???
Back to top Go down
WatashiNoItami
Fan
Fan
WatashiNoItami

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:23 pm

I'd cry (tears of joy)...and like glomp her and cry all the way down onto my knees.

What would you do if you did something to piss off Hikki that she never wanted to see you ever again and hated you (she actually remembers your face too)?
Back to top Go down
kayoko
Fan
Fan
kayoko

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:28 pm

im not even sure if she could actually hate someone...she's just to good minded of a person to hate and never wanna see a person again..but if she did...well...id pay to get plastic suregery or something because in my life...if hikki hated me to death...it'll be a very tragic ending for me...lol

what would you do if you had hikki's kuma-chang and she was looking for it? (THE kuma-chang..not some cheap imposter)...please be honest on this one...
Back to top Go down
WatashiNoItami
Fan
Fan
WatashiNoItami

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:31 pm

I'd make a cheap impostor of him! Actually size too! then I'd tell Hikki I rescued Kuma-Chang from the evil Fried-shrimp! Then run away because she probably won't buy that story (obviously).

What would you do if Hikki was on a tour bus and it happened to break down in front of your house?
Back to top Go down
Nintendofanboy
Fan
Fan
Nintendofanboy

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:30 pm

Ask her to perform the concert at my house 8D

What would you do if Hikki asked you to sing a song with her?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mario1242
WatashiNoItami
Fan
Fan
WatashiNoItami

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:33 pm

Again. I'd cry. Like SCREAM AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD saying "IN YOUR FACES LOSERS! I GET A DUET WITH UTADA" I'd actually probably die of this shock too. XDD

What would you do if Hikki asked you if you could work with/help with her for the next English Album?
Back to top Go down
Prisoner of Hikki
Fan
Fan
Prisoner of Hikki

Number of posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:56 pm

Tell her about everyone's suggestions here, and try to sneak off with the Apple and Cinnamon track Twisted Evil

What would you do if Hikki asked to stay at your house while she was touring your country?

Last edited by Prisoner of Hikki on Fri May 30, 2008 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typing error)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would YOU do???
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hikki Station Forums :: Utada Hikaru :: Discussion | Questions-
Jump to: