Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

What would YOU do???

Go down 
+21
Piasu Maikeru
yurilovesutada
illastrate
questionsmakemeblue
Tsuki
s0ysauce
kindblue
theara
macboy1224
kayoko
DaAmainator
Skudder
WatashiNoItami
KremlinChaos
Prisoner of Hikki
Hikkifan34
Blue
Sanosuke
Nintendofanboy
DSL5
Donovon-Bozu
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
DSL5
Fan
Fan
DSL5

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-05-24

What would YOU do??? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:27 pm

I would still play the game, but I would be very upset and mad with SquareEnix

What would you do if you had the chance to play Hikki in Tetris?
Back to top Go down
Nintendofanboy
Fan
Fan
Nintendofanboy

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:12 am

I'd play because it'd be a lot of fun, even though I would of course lose since she's really good at it

What would you do if Utada and Ayumi went on tour with each other?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mario1242
Prisoner of Hikki
Fan
Fan
Prisoner of Hikki

Number of posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:18 am

I'd buy tickets immediately, as they'll be sure to sell out quickly.

What would you do if you saw a copy of one of Utada's albums lying on the floor, and no one picked it up?
Back to top Go down
Skudder
Skudder

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:42 am

Id simply put it back on the rack...hehe.

What would you do if some other Hikki-fan somehow stole all your Hikki-related stuff?
Back to top Go down
http://ego-boundaries.blogspot.com/
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:13 pm

YouTube did that to me!!!! I was very upset and cried a bit inside and refused to support such a horrible website by supporting them and making another account.

What would you do if Hikki was starring in a drama and had to lay off music-making for a while?
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:44 pm

I would be very excited and would try to watch it.

What would you do if you were in the same class as Hikki, that is, if she was going back to college?
Back to top Go down
http://hikkistation.net
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 4:39 pm

I wouldn't be able to pass, because I was sooo nervous!! Smile I would try to be friends with her and try to do study parties!!! If my friends could be the same as Hikki's at a college.... I would also try to be roomies with her!! Oh, that would be so fun.

What would you do if Hikki taught a local yoga class in your area that your MOM goes to?
Back to top Go down
kayoko
Fan
Fan
kayoko

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:34 pm

id definitely offer to go and do yoga with my mom...but really its really to see her...my mom wouldnt know it...hehe...id love every minute of it with hikki..

what would you do if hikki was really a leader to a big japanese mafia gang?
Back to top Go down
Prisoner of Hikki
Fan
Fan
Prisoner of Hikki

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:40 am

I'd join, if I was in Japan Twisted Evil

What would you do if Hikki learned another language and released an album in that language?
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:13 pm

I would LOVE that. It would be neat if she knew Italian, or ancient Latin or Greek (I'm a sucker for romance languages). I would love to talk to her about it and why she chose to learn another language.

What would you do if Hikki hosted a daily program about gardening (random...) and you couldn't see it online or TV???
Back to top Go down
WatashiNoItami
Fan
Fan
WatashiNoItami

Number of posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:48 pm

(It'd be cool if she did French too like in Boku wa Kuma! =D)

Anyways, I'd read if off from magazines and still support her no matter what she does as long as she loves doing it!

What would you do if Hikki decided to get hideous plastic surgery? D= (SORRY HIKKI! >.<)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/horonigai/
kayoko
Fan
Fan
kayoko

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:05 pm

well...thats something i wouldnt support..id start a petition in japan to try and get her to not get it..if that doesnt work...then at least i tried...lol

what would you do if hikki wanted to quit singing and become an athlete in lets say...lacrosse? (i hear the japanese girls are crazy over lax)
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:36 am

I never got the point of lax! It's such an overrated sport. But I could totally see her with a really muddy, loose sports-wear on and running in the rain and winning with her friends. I'd write an article on it and send it into a newspaper entitled, "From Tracks To Lax- How a J-Pop Queen Became A Lacrosse Player Almost Over Night". Hikki would have such dedication!

What would you do if you were on Survivor with Hikki and heard that everyone was going to vote her off the island?
Back to top Go down
Skudder
Skudder

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:09 am

I'd act very uncooperative and lazy and hope that I'll get voted out. Then I'd hope that Hikki eventually will know what I did for her. "dakara For You"

What would you do if Hikki was going on a world tour and the day she performs at your hometown, you had to move to another country (let's say exiled or deported)?
Back to top Go down
http://ego-boundaries.blogspot.com/
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:33 am

I'd become the equivilance to a ninja and sneak back into my hometown to watch Hikki.
NIN-JA! afro

What would you do if your name got mentioned on Hikki's blog?
Back to top Go down
s0ysauce
Sano's Lil' Girl
Sano's Lil' Girl
s0ysauce

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:28 pm

Extremely happy and creeped out. Find out how the hell she knew me in the first place.

What would you do if Hikki wants to shave your head bald?
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:59 pm

I'd let her do it and give it to Locks of Love and sport a Hikki-themed wig.

What would you do if Hikki changed her name to Hugh Mongous for her new English album?
Back to top Go down
kayoko
Fan
Fan
kayoko

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:09 pm

id definitely buy it and promote it amongst my friends, put it like an inside joke with them...*giggle*giggle (thats such a funny name!!~) to spread it around town...she'd get famous very quickly...we'd love that...

what would you do if hikki lost her voice completely and she had to talk with that robotic thing you put on your throat? (though it wont happen, but~)
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:58 pm

Cry and hope she still writes and produces and read her blogs since that's the only way she can communicate with us anymore Sad

What would you do if you saw a real, live version of Chuichi was in a pet shop you were in?
Back to top Go down
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:58 pm

Scream and act like a childish baby until my mother bought it for me. Laughing

What would you do if Hikki disappeared into thin air forever?
Back to top Go down
WatashiNoItami
Fan
Fan
WatashiNoItami

Number of posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:07 pm

I will try to do the same thing! D= I'll go where ever she goes! >=O

What would you do/react if you found out Hikki was bi or lesbian? (SORRY HIKKI! D=)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/horonigai/
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:11 pm

I wouldn't mind...I'm not really opposed to lesbians...so I wouldn't care. it's her life, right? let her do what makes her happy. Smile (coincidentally, I read in a forum about hikki somewhere that a lot of people think she IS a lesbian. some think she has a crush on leah dizon Shocked )

what would you do if hikki turned out to be a robot, like in Can You Keep A Secret? PV??? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Prisoner of Hikki
Fan
Fan
Prisoner of Hikki

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:41 pm

I'd say "So that's why her voice is so good Wink "

What would you do if some other singer made a parody of your favorite Hikki song, and it sounded like garbage?
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Tsuki

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:15 pm

I'd rant and complain and make snide remarks about him/her to everyone I know, then send them the original song so they could see for themselves how much better it was. >D

What would you do if you saw Hikki crying or looking miserable in some way?
Back to top Go down
questionsmakemeblue
Fan
Fan
questionsmakemeblue

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:57 pm

I'd comfort her and take her to her favorite place to eat. alien

Where would you take Hikki if yall were gonna go on a date?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would YOU do???
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hikki Station Forums :: Utada Hikaru :: Discussion | Questions-
Jump to: