Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

What would YOU do???

Go down 
+21
Piasu Maikeru
yurilovesutada
illastrate
questionsmakemeblue
Tsuki
s0ysauce
kindblue
theara
macboy1224
kayoko
DaAmainator
Skudder
WatashiNoItami
KremlinChaos
Prisoner of Hikki
Hikkifan34
Blue
Sanosuke
Nintendofanboy
DSL5
Donovon-Bozu
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
WatashiNoItami
Fan
Fan
WatashiNoItami

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-05-24

What would YOU do??? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:52 pm

When you mean too late do you mean I'll be killed? 'Cause honestly I wouldn't know what the hell to do if i was being attacked by anything that'd kill me. XDD And if I found out it was Hikki probably my last word would be something like, "HOW AWESOME! I'm being killed by Hikki." and run to her or "HIKKI COME AND KILL ME." and just charge at her because that's totally cool to be killed by someone you admire in an animal form! =D (O_O sorry if that totally freaks you out)

What would you do if you wrote this song and decided to post it on some very common website (Youtube? Myspace? etc?) and it happens to be VERY similar to one of Hikki's new song that was released a couple of days after you finished it and she decided to sue you for plagiarizing? D=
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/horonigai/
KremlinChaos
Fan
Fan
KremlinChaos

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:10 am

Well firstly if it's on Youtube the date will be posted and there will be proof that I wrote it first XD. If not I'll tell her that I'll get rid of the song because I don't want to be sued lmao.

What would you do if Hikki released an album for $60 which contained never before released songs and demos, a total of 50 tracks?
Back to top Go down
yurilovesutada
yurilovesutada

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:38 am

uhhh duhhh i'd buy it! Very Happy
no matter what the price if it was Hikki's music i'd totally buy it plus for 50 songs that isnt that bad!

What would you do if Hikki got kidnapped by some crazy loonatic??
Back to top Go down
Prisoner of Hikki
Fan
Fan
Prisoner of Hikki

Number of posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:13 am

I'd kidnap her back Twisted Evil

What would you do if Hikki hacked into one of your internet accounts, and posted spam everywhere (sorry Hikki XD)
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:14 am

I'd uhhhhh I'd be pretty POed, honestly and fan-mail her 500 times telling her I thought she was a better person (spam 'er back Twisted Evil ).

What would you do if Hikki totally shaved her head!!??
Back to top Go down
Nintendofanboy
Fan
Fan
Nintendofanboy

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:52 am

She doesn't need to copy Brittney Spears >_>

What would you do if Hikki had a garage sale?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mario1242
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:20 pm

Get my savings, rush to the area, and buy absolutely EVERYTHING (obsessively).

What would you do if you discovered Utada was in a movie when she was younger that no one knew about and (a crime!) she was not featured in the credits?
Back to top Go down
kayoko
Fan
Fan
kayoko

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:21 pm

demand to director to re-introduce the movie and this time add her name in the credits...AT THE TOP! she deserves the best..because, well she is the best!!

what would you do if hikki got arrested and she was on bail for $100,000 and no one wanted to get her out? (how will you get the money to get her out would be the better question to ask...lol)
Back to top Go down
KremlinChaos
Fan
Fan
KremlinChaos

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:01 pm

I would have a love affair with Ayumi steal her money and go rescue Hikki.

What would you do if Hikki's new image was super sexy.
Back to top Go down
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:35 pm

^Golddigger.

---

That'd be really cool. It would be nice to see a new style in her. Kinda like her Distance days (when she actually showed her torso with belly-baring shirts). She'd be HOT drunken .

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

What would you do if it turned out that Britney Spears was the one who had been writing Utada's lyrics this whole time...?
Back to top Go down
Prisoner of Hikki
Fan
Fan
Prisoner of Hikki

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:34 pm

Congratulate Britney Spears, but wonder how in the world could she ever write anything like that Rolling Eyes Oh, I'd also wonder how in the world did she learn to write Japanese songs XD

What would you do if Hikki said she wanted to give you the full version of TAKE 5?

Last edited by Prisoner of Hikki on Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nintendofanboy
Fan
Fan
Nintendofanboy

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:01 am

Reject it, the cut off at the end of the original is beautiful symbolism to the song

What would you do if Hikki wrote a rap song?
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:05 am

You mean she hasn't tried already? ~It's automatic!~
Hmm... I guess not. But it would really remind me of old school Hikki!! I'd be like, "ohhh... go back, girl! I liked the other stuff" but still accept it because it'd probably be better than any other rap song (besides epik high... i can't get enough of those guys!!)

What would you do if you went back in time to the Salem witch trials and you saw that Hikki was an accused witch and was to be burned at the stake??? (HIKKI!!!) cat
Back to top Go down
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:24 am

Use super karate Tekken action all over their sorry butts! (eh heh)

What would you do if Hikki's car broke down in front of your house?
Back to top Go down
Nintendofanboy
Fan
Fan
Nintendofanboy

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:52 am

Fix it, but she has to sign my albums first :3

What would you do if Hikki asked you to be her music producer?
Back to top Go down
questionsmakemeblue
Fan
Fan
questionsmakemeblue

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:27 pm

I'd die, but then use a pheonix down (FF nerds) and accept. that'd be so amazing.

alien

What would you do if Hikki asked to adopt you?
Back to top Go down
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:31 am

Being a big fan, I would never be able to live with Hikki without fainting every time I saw her. I would probably recommend a homeless child in Africa or something like that to help the world become a better place.

What would you do if Hikki sneezed?
Back to top Go down
yurilovesutada
yurilovesutada

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:43 am

Say bless you and hand her a tissue lol.

What would you do if Hikki decided to not release her next English album?
Back to top Go down
Amai Wana
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:04 am

BE PISSED OFF BE PISSED BE PISSED OFF

What would you do if Hikki started randomly cursing on her next English album?
Back to top Go down
http://amaiwana.wordpress.com/
Nintendofanboy
Fan
Fan
Nintendofanboy

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:18 am

I'd laugh, seriously I'd be laughing really hard, it'd probably be my favorite album for making me laugh so hard

What would you do if Hikki dyed her hair pink or orange?
Back to top Go down
KremlinChaos
Fan
Fan
KremlinChaos

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:40 pm

If it looked good I wouldn't care XD.

What would you do if Hikki was selling her socks on ebay for 1000 dollars.
Back to top Go down
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:18 pm

Screw that, I'd go get a pair of socks from Wal-Mart, dirty them up, and sell them on eBay for 2000 dollars saying that Hikki also wore these.

What would you do if Hikki sneezed again? xP
Back to top Go down
questionsmakemeblue
Fan
Fan
questionsmakemeblue

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:41 pm

I'd say bless you again alien

and Maikeru, your picture is really scary

anyways, what would you do if Hikki was about to eat a poison apple!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Prisoner of Hikki
Fan
Fan
Prisoner of Hikki

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:15 pm

Give it to Ryuk! He'd be overjoyed Very Happy

What would you do if Hikki got facial surgery, and looked unnaturally different, but still cute?
Back to top Go down
questionsmakemeblue
Fan
Fan
questionsmakemeblue

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:07 pm

OMG now I get the picture, I thought of him at first because well it looks like him, but then I dismissed it because I forgot he ate apples.

anyways, I would be OK with it, it would be wierd adjusting to it, but for some reason I think she would get alot more anime endorsments if she did that.

What would you do if Hikki wrote a new song called "Prisoner of Nattou"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would YOU do???
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hikki Station Forums :: Utada Hikaru :: Discussion | Questions-
Jump to: